Thursday, July 7, 2011

Quilt Swap Stop !!

This July and August I will be working on my two Quilt Swaps that I signed up for!

I have two great partners!


jm1122 · from Flickr has made some awesome quilts. Here are a few thumbnails of her quilts and quilt-like projects:

I love birds.. birdhouses.. and picture quilts and this mini quilt is so darn cute! I love the colors and feeling of this mini.

Little dogs and hexagon! What a cute idea!

And again BIRDS :)) on a hanger! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Now don't get me wrong. I love birds but I love a LOT of other things. Like colors and unusual shapes. None squared quilts are a real blast! People who really think outside the box and I adore the traditional quilt designs.


PecksPieces · from Flickr has made some truly awe inspiring quilts. Here are a few thumbnails of her quilts:

I LOVE TEA AND TEAPOTS!! Toooo TOOOT! This is so gorgeous! The colors are just wonderful and the 3 dimensional aspect is wonderful!

There is fabric origami on this one- another favorite of mine! OUT OF THIS WORLD!

This has to be one of the most striking quilts I have seen- EVER. When I saw it, I was stopped in my tracks and just stared at it. I love painting and artwork and this is like a painting! It is breath-taking!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Cary Quilter | Design : Noyod.Com