Sunday, May 9, 2010

Well it is a fine Sunday in North Carolina

Hello again everyone.

I am going to be spending my Sunday trying to get organized for the many project that I have signed up for this month. I think I have 3 mini quilts that I have committed to. I am going to go and review all my emails to make sure. I am pretty sure I have 2 anything goes and one about the state I live in. I am very much looking forward to the one about my state. I love making themed quilts and I have a few ideas already for the NC quilt. We have so many great things to chose from that represent NC and I just need to get on with picking one.

I am still working on Quilts of Valor. However instead of giving them over to the QoV people - I think we are going to take them to some of the NC Military Hospitals and VA organizations. I just want to make sure that our local military are shown some love during these times.

Please be in prayer about my health. I have been very overwhelmed (I guess) cause my body has just totally turned against me the last few days and it is just getting worse and worse. I really didn't think I was stressed out more than usual, but my body always tells on me. So if you are a prayer person.. please pray for me.

Have a very happy Mothers Day!

Suzanne

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Cary Quilter | Design : Noyod.Com