Sunday, September 11, 2011

Got My Idea's Ready for the SWAP

Well, I worked out my pattern for the "Halloween" Themed Swap. I pretty much knew what I was going to do for the "Anything Goes".

GUESS WHAT!! My son home came last night from being at his grandparents and helping take care of them since being released from the hospital and- AND- he found my camera charger!! YEA!! I have not been able to take a picture of anything for over three weeks because I couldn't find it. I pulled a mission impossible on him and asked him... if he chose to accept the mission- to find my charger. FIVE minutes later.... wallah ~

So I will at least be able to take some pictures of progress and not have to use my phone to do it.. it takes ok..but its a phone camera.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 Cary Quilter | Design : Noyod.Com