Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to Work! Frustrated :(

I am getting so frustrated with work! I want to be quilting :( Has anyone ever had something standing in your way of just hanging out in the craft room and playing around?

The good news is - when I am done with this work project I am going to be able to buy my Cricut. I can't wait. I am a huge gadget lover and I tell you I made a huge mistake seeing that infomercial the other night. I am in love. I had visions of applique floating through my head the whole time I was watching the show. I wonder if spending 300.00 is stupid to make applique patterns- Has anyone else found and additional use for the Cricut where QUILTING is concerned. I have seen plenty of potential in other area's of crafting through YouTube.


Till Next Time!

Suzanne

1 comments:

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Copyright © 2010 Cary Quilter | Design : Noyod.Com